Ideally situated within minutes stroll to the many award winning cafes & restaurants now found on the bustling Belmont Road, the sale of this beautifully presented mid town terrace is sure to immediately appeal to many potential purchasers seeking to buy within this highly sought after location. The city centre can be easily accessed by bus & rail.
In past years the property has benefitted from a new roof & the installation of a new gas boiler. Recently the property has been fully redecorated and had new carpet laid on stairs, landing and both bedrooms.
Rental demand for this particular area is stronger than ever so landlords should also take note. Early viewing is strongly advised.
- Upvc double glazed glass panelled front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, understair cloaks area.
- 'L' SHAPED THROUGH LOUNGE
- 6.38m x 4.17m (20' 11" x 13' 8")
(At maximum lengths) Hole-in wall fireplace (presently closed), recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- 4.06m x 2.51m (13' 4" x 8' 3")
(At maximum lengths) Range of high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, cupboard containing wall mounted gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, glass panelled door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 3.28m (11' 1" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.11m (9' 2" x 6' 11")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand held shower and glazed screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome towel radiator.
- Walled forecourt garden to front laid in loose pebbles & bark.
Enclosed yard to rear, outside light & tap, bin access to alleyway.