Realistically priced to allow for cosmetic upgrading, the sale of this attractive mid town terrace should be of immediate appeal to many landlords/investors as rental demand within the immediate vicinity is extremely strong.
The property enjoys close proximity to shops, schools, public transport and the Ulster Hospital.
Early viewing is advised as recent similar sales have proved extremely popular.
- Upvc double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate timber effect flooring.
- 4.585m x 3.82m (15' 1" x 12' 6")
Feature mock fireplace with granite effect inset & hearth, timber surround, laminate timber effect flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING SPACE:
- 4.835m x 2.55m (15' 10" x 8' 4")
Range of low level units, simgle drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker point with extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, laminate timber effect flooring, recessed spotlighting, understair storage cupboard, cupboard containing gas fired boiler, glass panelled door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.513m x 2.945m (11' 6" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.69m x 2.35m (12' 1" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.426m x 2.173m (7' 12" x 7' 2")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with 'Redring' electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., partially tiled walls, tongue & groove pine ceiling.
- Garden to front laid in paving slabs, bordered by mature hedging.
Enclosed garden area to rear, bordered by timber fencing, substantial outside garden store, bin access to alleyway.