Having benefitted from a new roof in 2021, the sale of this attractive mid town terrace offers any first time buyer the opportunity to purchase an affordable starter home within this ever popular location.
The well proportioned internal accommodation is complimented externally with a red brick walled forecourt to front and a good sized enclosed yard to rear, which are both laid in brick pavior. The South facing rear yard is well finished with plenty of room for outside entertaining.
The property is ideally located within easy reach of quality local shopping facilities and nearby public transport provides easy access to the city centre.
Landlords should also take note as rental demand has never been stronger. Early viewing advised.
- Leaded glass front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glass panelled door to:
- 3.938m x 2.75m (12' 11" x 9' 0")
Solid timber flooring.
- 3.742m x 2.763m (12' 3" x 9' 1")
Range of high and low level units, stained glass display cupboards, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cooker point with extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, glass panelled door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.935m x 2.846m (12' 11" x 9' 4")
Range of built-in wardrobes, drawers & shelving, cupboard containing lagged copper cylinder & immersion heater, laminate timber effect flooring..
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.788m x 1.965m (9' 2" x 6' 5")
Laminate timber effect flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with 'Triton' electric shower & glazed screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., pvc panelled walls & ceiling.
- Enclosed walled forecourt laid in brick pavior.
Good sized enclosed yard to rear with ample seating area laid in brick pavior, boiler house containing oil fired boiler, plastic oil storage tank, outside light, bin access to alleyway.