Realistically priced to allow for some cosmetic modernisation, this attractive mid town terrace is situated within one of the most popular suburbs within East Belfast.
The property enjoys close proximity to the glorious grounds of Parliament Buildings, Stormont. Excellent local shopping facilities, schools and several widely acclaimed cafes are all close at hand. Belfast City Centre can be easily accessed by the excellent 'Glider' bus service.
Early viewing is a must as recent similar sales have been snapped up in no time.
- Upvc double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush w.c., wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.16m x 2.74m (16' 11" x 9' 0")
Wired for wall lighting, double French doors to:
- 2.64m x 2.57m (8' 8" x 8' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.74m (10' 6" x 9' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor, plate rail, understair cupboard containing 'Vaillant' gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, built in shelving, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- 2.26m x 2.13m (7' 5" x 7' 0")
Range of high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in 'Hotpoint' underbench stainless steel oven, matching 4 ring electric hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 2.69m (12' 1" x 8' 10")
Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 2.36m (14' 1" x 7' 9")
(At widest points)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.36m (9' 0" x 7' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising corner cubicle containing 'Triton' electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., Upvc panelled walls.
- Walled forecourt garden laid in flagstones, tarmac driveway (off street car parking space).
Enclosed South facing garden to rear laid in loose stone, flagged patio area, outside light & tap, outside store, bordered by mature hedging and timber fencing.