Ideally situated within easy reach of George Best City Airport, Holywood Exchange and M3 Motorway Network, this most attractive mid townhouse could not be more conveniently located. The property also enjoys easy access to Belfast City Centre via relaible local public transport (bus and rail).
The sale of this deceptively spacious home should be of immediate appeal to both first time buyers and landlords/investors seeking to purchase within this most sought after locality. Rental demand within the area is stronger than ever.
Early internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate the many appealing features contained within.
- Upvc leaded glass front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate timber effect flooring.
- 3.99m x 3.68m (13' 1" x 12' 1")
Feature fireplace with matching inset & hearth, electric fire inset, laminate timber effect flooring, understair storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.3m (16' 5" x 10' 10")
Range of high & low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated underbench oven, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, partially tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, new mid grey timber effect flooring, Upvc double glazed door to rear garden.
- Hot press, copper cylinder, immersion heater, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 2.49m (12' 1" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.97m (10' 10" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.41m (8' 11" x 7' 11")
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with 'Aqualisa' electric shower & glazed screen over, vanity unit, close coupled w.c., partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towell radiator.
- Front garden laid in loose stone with off street car parking space and planted flower bed.
Enclosed patio garden to rear laid in textured flagstones & loose slate, boiler house containing oil fired boiler, plastic oil stoarage tank, borderd by timber fencing, bin access to alleyway.