7 Lewis Drive, Belfast, BT4 1EN: We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £153,000 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place
Ideally located within easy reach of Belfast city centre, the sale of this attractive semi detached villa should surely appeal to those working in the centre of town. Nearby bus & rail links provide easy access.
Although requiring some updating, the deceptively spacious internal accommodation will be ideally suited to professional couples or young families. Landlords should also take note as rental demand is extremely strong within this particuler locality.
Early viewing is advised to fully appreciate the potential contained within this well proportioned home.
- Upvc stained glass front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate timber effect flooring, understair storage cupboard.
- 5.648m x 3.368m (18' 6" x 11' 1")
Feature fireplace with raised hearth and gas fire inset, laminate timber effect flooring, recessed low voltage spotlighting, bay window.
- KITCHEN/FAMILY/DINING ROOM:
- 5.368m x 3.214m (17' 7" x 10' 7")
Range of high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel 4 ring gas hob with matching extractor hood over, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting, double Upvc patio doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.485m x 1.745m (8' 2" x 5' 9")
Low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, glass panelled door to rear.
- Close coupled W.C., ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.365m x 3.031m (11' 0" x 9' 11")
Laminate timber flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle containing thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.722m x 2.642m (12' 3" x 8' 8")
Built in shelving, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.647m x 2.579m (8' 8" x 8' 6")
Built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising bath with thermostatically controlled shower and glazed screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., partially tiled walls, recessed low voltage spot lighting, extractor fan.
- Gated forecourt garden laid in brick pavior. Tarmac driveway with parking for 2 cars. Enclosed garden to rear laid in brick pavior with raised decked area and planted shrubs.