Ideally located just off the bustling Holywood Road, the sale of this attractive end town terrace should be of immediate appeal to many young couples and/or landlords/investors due to it's highly convenient locality.
Recent works include an upgrade of the electrical consumer unit and the installation of a guaranteed damp proof course to all original ground floor walls.
The property enjoys deceptively spacious internal accommodation and benefits from enclosed gardens to front and rear.
Early viewing is strongly advised.
- Leaded glass panelled front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate timber effect flooring, dado rail.
- THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 6.816m x 3.765m (22' 4" x 12' 4")
- 4.814m x 2.6m (15' 10" x 8' 6")
Range of high & low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless sink unit with mixer tap, underbench 'Candy' stainless steel oven with with 4 ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, integrated 'Ariston' dishwasher, understair storage cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, tongue & groove pine ceiling, open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.885m x 2.385m (9' 6" x 7' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, wired for wall lighting, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
First Floor Return
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.625m x 1.915m (8' 7" x 6' 3")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand held shower & glazed screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, tongue & groove pine ceiling with recessed spotlighting.
- Hot press, copper cylinder, immersion heater, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.93m x 3.05m (16' 2" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
Range of built in wardrobes.
- Walled forecourt garden laid in paving stones with tiled pathway.
Enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn bordered by planted beds & shubbery, patio area, boiler house containing oil fired boiler, plastic oil storage tank, outside tap & light, side bin access.