Only upon internal inspection will one appreciate the deceptively spacious accommodation contained within this period semi detached home. The spacious hallway and impressive first floor landing, along with high ceilings to principal reception rooms and main bedrooms help provide a feeling of light & space only found in houses of this vintage.
The property enjoys an extremely generous enclosed site which is bordered by a boundary wall. The double width driveway provides ample off street parking for a multitude of vehicles and a large garage/workshop will appeal to those who have their own business or work from home.
Early viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the endless potential contained within this conveniently located property.
- Upvc stained glass front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wired for wall lighting.
- 4.384m x 3.784m (14' 5" x 12' 5")
Feature sandstone fireplace with raised mathcing hearth and electric inset.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.356m x 3.845m (14' 4" x 12' 7")
Sliding Upvc double glazed patio doors to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.141m x 3.6m (13' 7" x 11' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.696m x 3.533m (12' 2" x 11' 7")
Range of high & low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker point with stainless steel splashback and matching extractor hood over, access to rear.
First Floor Return
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.801m x 3.528m (12' 6" x 11' 7")
Laminate timber effect flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double cubicle containing 'Triton' electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, range of storage cupboards, hot press, lagged copper cylinder, immersion heater, 'velux' style window.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Close coupled w.c., fully tiled walls.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.485m x 3.99m (14' 9" x 13' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.945m x 3.598m (12' 11" x 11' 10")
Wall-to-wall built in wardrobes, shower cubicle containing 'Heatstore' electric shower, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.539m x 2.433m (8' 4" x 7' 12")
Access to roofspace.
- Garden to front laid in lawn with shrubbed bed, tarmac double driveway with ample car parking space for several cars. Enclosed rear garden laid in pavior, raised paved patio area, outside light & tap, plastic oil storage tank. Detached Garage/Workshop (7.33m x 4.49m) containing 'Warmflow' oil fired boiler, light & power.