Fortwilliam Grange is ideally located just off Fortwilliam Park beneath the majestic pillars designed by William Barrie with glorious views of the famous Cavehill dominating the skyline.
The Antrim Road offers attractions such as Cavehill Country Park, Belfast Zoo and Fortwilliam Golf Club. Amenities including schools, restaurants, churches and public transport are all easily accessible and excellent local shops, including 'Lidl' & 'Asda', will cater for your every need.
The property is situated only minutes from Belfast City Centre and is within close proximity to the motorway network, with excellent transport links to Belfast City Centre and beyond.
This duplex apartment is generously proportioned and offers spacious accommodation comprising a good sized, welcoming hallway, separate well appointed kitchen with integrated appliances, large living room and much larger than normal bedrooms (both doubles). The bathroom consists of a contemporary white suite. Externally you have your own private patio area and individual car parking space.
Whether for the first time buyer, professional person or investor, the sale of this excellent apartment represents a superb opportunity to secure a home within a highly regarded and sought after residential location.
- Solid front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double cloaks storage cupboard, laminate timber effect flooring, intercom system.
- 4.626m x 3.627m (15' 2" x 11' 11")
Laminate timber effect flooring, recessed spotlighting. built in dispaly shelving, sliding Upvc double glazed patio doors to rear.
- 3.451m x 2.946m (11' 4" x 9' 8")
Range of modern high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, underbench 'Beko' stainless steel oven and matching 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, cupboard containing 'Vokera' wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Good sized storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.623m x 3.644m (15' 2" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.811m x 2.825m (12' 6" x 9' 3")
Double built-in wardrobe.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatic controlled shower and glazed screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, mirror light and shaver socket.
- Individual cavior car parking space to front, communal shrubbed bed.
Own paved patio area to rear, outside light. Communal landscaped grounds.