This deceptively spacious first floor apartment is ideally located within easy reach of Dundonald village, known for it's excellent shopping facilities to include Asda and the recently opened Lidl store.
The property enjoys bright & airy internal accommodation which is complemented externally, by good sized communal gardens to rear with views over open fields. Ample off street parking is provided.
Early viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the many appealing features contained within this ideal starter home.
- External steps to:
- Upvc glass panelled front door to:
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Space
- 6.12m x 5.23m (20' 1" x 17' 2")
Modern range of high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated level stainless steel oven, integrated microwave oven, partially tiled walls, glass fronted feature gas fire, laminate timber flooring, double Upvc doors to 'Juliet style'; balcony, cupboard containing wall mounted gas fired boiler, 2 double panelled radiators.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.05m (11' 4" x 10' 0")
2 built in wardrobes, laminated timber flooring, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 1.98m (9' 9" x 6' 6")
Laminated timber flooring, single panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower, vanity unit, close coupled w.c., partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- Off street car parking area to front.
Communal gardens to rear laid in lawn, overlooking open fields, communal bin store.