Ideally located within easy walking distance to local schools, public transport and excellent shopping facilities (Tesco's Castlereagh), this sale of this well presented semi detached villa is sure to appeal to many young couples seeking the ideal family home.
The property enjoys bright open plan accommodation on the ground floor with double patio doors opening onto a good sized fully enclosed South Westerly facing garden/patio area. Pavior driveway and front garden provides excellent off street parking for several cars.
Early internal inspection comes highly recommended.
- Glass panelled front door with stained glass side panel to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Timber effect flooring, understair storage cupboard.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 6.68m x 3.111m (21' 11" x 10' 2")
Impressive feature fireplace with cast iron inset and raised slate tiled hearth, built in shelving, timber effect flooring, double Upvc patio doors to rear, Open to:
- 5.665m x 1.955m (18' 7" x 6' 5")
Range of high gloss cream high & low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in 'Beko' stainless steel oven with 4 ring electric hob & matching extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, built in shelving, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, 'velux' style window, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- Storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.504m x 2.838m (11' 6" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.071m x 2.824m (10' 1" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.959m x 1.93m (6' 5" x 6' 4")
At maximum points.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand held shower and glazed screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Front garden & driveway laid in brick pavior with parking for several cars.
Detached garage housing wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Fully enclosed garden to rear with South Westerly aspect, laid in lawn, bordered by mature hedging, good sized pavior patio area, timber storage shed.