This deceptively spacious end town terrace has been attractively priced to allow for some cosmetic modernisation. The property has benefitted from re-roofing in past years.
The sale of this property should be of immediate appeal to many investors/landlords seeking to add another easily rented property to their portfolio. The property should also attract first time buyers seeking an afffordable starter home within this highly convenient locality.
The property is within walking distance to Connswater Shopping Centre. Public transport is also close by giving easy access to the City Centre.
Early viewing is strongly advised.
- uPVC glass panelled front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate timber effect flooring.
- 4.47m x 3.4m (14' 8" x 11' 2")
Attractive natural brick fireplace with raised tiled hearth, timber mantle & TV plinth, double panelled radiator, laminate timber effect flooring, understair storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.37m x 2.39m (14' 4" x 7' 10")
Range of high & low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in stainless steel underbench oven with matching 4 ring electric hob and feature stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Hot press, lagged copper cylinder, immersion heater, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 2.77m (14' 5" x 9' 1")
Double panelled radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
Single panelled radiator.
- White white suite comprising panelled bath with 'Redring' electric shower & glazed screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., double panelled radiator, partially tiled walls, laminate timber effect flooring.
- Walled forecout to front.
Enclosed yard to rear, boiler house containing oil fired boiler, plastic oil storage tank, bin access to alleyway.