Benefitting in past years from a sizeable double storey extension, this deceptively spacious mid town terrace now offers excellent internal accommodation that will be ideally suited to a young family or savvy first time buyers.
The property is ideally located with easy access to City Centre and M3 motorway network. Public transport and a superb range of facilities at Connswater Shopping Centre are also close by.
Early viewing comes strongly recommended.
- Stained glass panelled Upvc door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate timber effect flooring.
- 3.643m x 3.117m (11' 11" x 10' 3")
Laminate timber effect flooring, understair storage cupboard.
- 4.016m x 2.21m (13' 2" x 7' 3")
Range of high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel circular sink unit with mixer tap, built in 'Zanussi' stainless steel oven, matching 4 ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, part feature tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 'Worcester' wall mounted gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, hot press, lagged copper cylinder, immersion heater, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double corner cubicle containing thermostatically controlled shower, close coupled w.c., vanity unit, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.054m x 2.895m (13' 4" x 9' 6")
Double built in mirrored sliding wardrobe, laminate timber effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.984m x 2.104m (9' 9" x 6' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.236m (9' 3" x 7' 4")
Laminate timber effect flooring.
- Fully flagged enclosed forecourt garden bordered by wall and timber fencing.
Enclosed yard to rear, outside light, bin access to alleyway.