Attention all first time buyers - the sale of this affordable mid town terrace should be of immediate interest seeking to get onto the first rung of the property ladder.
Investors should also take note, as rental demand within the immediate area is stronger than ever. Close proximity to the Ulster Hospital almost guarantees a healthy level of potential tenants.
The deceptively spacious internal accommodation is complmented by gardens to front and a fully enclosed stepped low maintenance garden area to rear. Early viewing comes strongly recommended.
- Upvc double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.37m x 3.61m (14' 4" x 11' 10")
Feature cast iron fireplace with painted timber surround and raised slate effect tiled hearth, laminate timber effect flooring, corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 3.07m x 2.92m (10' 1" x 9' 7")
Range of 'shaker style' high & low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated underbench stainless steel oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Understair storage area, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- Hot press with copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 2.69m (12' 3" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.3m (10' 10" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.49m (8' 11" x 8' 2")
(At widest points) Built-in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Stepped fully enclosed garden to rear, boiler hose containing oil fired boiler, plastic oil storage tank, timber shed, outside tap, bin access to alleyway.