Benefitting from extensive refurbishment in recent past years, the sale of this deceptively spacious mid town terrace represents an excellent opportunity for any first time buyer to purchase in one of East Belfast's most popular and sought after locality's.
The property has been presented to the highest of standards with fresh painted walls throughout and plush new carpets laid to through lounge, both bedrooms and stairs/landing.
The attractive modern kitchen and contemporary fully tiled white bathroom suite really help create the ideal starter home as the property is now ready to move straight into.
Early internal inspection is a must!
- Glass panelled front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glass panelled door to:
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 6.205m x 3.136m (20' 4" x 10' 3")
Feature bay window, glass panelled door to:
- 3.448m x 1.908m (11' 4" x 6' 3")
Modern range of high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated 'Beko' underbench stainless steel oven with matching 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel splashback & extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, cupboard containing 'Worcester' wall mounted gas fired boiler, understair storage cupboard, Upvc double glazed door to rear, recessed LED spotlighting..
- Access to insulated roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.18m x 2.683m (13' 9" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.835m x 2.295m (9' 4" x 7' 6")
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatic controlled shower & glazed screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Enclosed forecourt garden laid in flagstones, bordered by low wall.
Good sized fully enclosed South facing rear yard/patio, built in seating area, outside tap & light, bin access to alleyway.