Ideally situated in the heart of Dundonald Village Centre, this attractive semi detached villa has been competively priced to allow for minor cosmetic upgrading.
The property is within easy walking distance to excellent shopping facilities, local schools, public transport and the Ulster Hospital.
The sale of this property represents an excellent opportunity for any first time buyer to purchase an affordable starter home within this ever popular & highly convenient locality.
- Upvc front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Single panelled radiator, laminate timber flooring, understair storage cupboard containing electric meter.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.18m x 3.05m (20' 3" x 10' 0")
Laminate timber flooring, two double panelled radiators.
- 2.64m x 2.52m (8' 8" x 8' 3")
Range of high & low level units, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker point with extractor hood over, plumbed for for washing machine, double panelled radiator, part tiled and pvc panelled walls, laminate timber flooring, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.33m (14' 5" x 10' 11")
Double panelled radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.81m x 2.72m (9' 3" x 8' 11")
Single panelled radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising coner cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., double panelled radiator, heated towel rail, pvc panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Front; Enclosed front garden in paving stone, tarmac driveway with iron gates.
Rear; Enclosed rear garden in brick paviours, lawn and mature shrubs. Storage sheds, outside tap and light.